Please, NO sound or vibrate when in call

Sep 16, 2010 at 5:49 PM
Edited Sep 16, 2010 at 10:02 PM

The ONLY thing that ReRemind v7 does that bothers me is it will vibrate even if I'm on a phone call (yes, the person you're speaking to on the phone can definitely hear when your phone vibrates).  I can't live without the vibrate feature, and I have ReRemind set to NOT notify if the device is awake.  However, my phone automatically snoozes the screen when on a phone call, which ReRemind interprets as "the device is asleep, vibrate if a reminder is needed".  Every time my phone vibrates in call, the conversation is interrupted by the other person saying "What the heck was that? Did you just kill a cow or something?" and it can easily happen multiple times per phone conversation.  This is annoying in a casual conversation, and inappropriate in a professional conversation.

MSentinel has the option to "Detect active calls" to prevent reminders.  Not sure how or if it works, though.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=529227

I'm using an Alltel CDMA Touch Pro on the Verizon network, flashed with a WM 6.5 21911 Energy Sense 2.5 ROM, Sense disabled, running SPB Mobile Shell.  I hope all this makes sense and is easy to implement.  Thanks for your excellent work!